Update May 2022
Please, read these Terms carefully. By accepting these Terms and using our services, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and all terms incorporated by reference. If you don’t agree with these Terms or any of its Clauses, you shall immediately cease to use our services.
1. General Provisions
1.1. These Terms regulate relations pertaining to the using of the website https://changenow.io (hereinafter – “Website”).
1.2. The following terminology applies to these Terms:
- “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the natural person (individual) accessing the Website, using our services through the Website and accepting these Terms.
- “ChangeNOW”, “Services”, “Ourselves”, “We”, and “Us” refers to the company CHN Group Limited., duly organized under the laws of Seychelles.
- “Party” refers to either you or us. For the avoidance of any doubt, the contracting Parties under these Terms are you and ChangeNOW.
- “Digital Asset”, “Cryptocurrency” refer to blockchain-based software ledger data entries.
- “Exchange” means the swap of a crypto asset for another or the same one crypto asset, or the conversion of a fiat currency to cryptocurrency and vice versa.
- "Crypto Assets" means a type of assets that can be transferred only and exclusively using blockchain technology, including, but not limited to digital coins and digital tokens, and any other digital mediums of exchange.
- “Classic Rate Exchange” means a classic rate cryptocurrency exchange performed at the current most profitable rate on the market, at which the Service does not guarantee this rate.
- “Fixed Rate Exchange” means an exchange performed at the same rate which is displayed to the client at the beginning of an exchange, regardless of subsequent rate fluctuations.
1.3. These Terms are open and public document. The current effective version of the Terms is located here.
1.4. In these Terms, unless otherwise specified, the words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa, and the words importing gender include all genders.
2. Using of Services
2.1. By using the website, you accept these Terms and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, and regulations.
2.2. If you have chosen the classic exchange option also known as “Classic Rate Exchange” by accepting the terms, you acknowledge and agree that the information about the exchange rates for the classic exchange rate option is indicative and may differ slightly from the actual one.
If significant changes occur at the cryptocurrency market during the exchange, we may offer:
- Make an exchange at the current market rate;
- Offer the refund of the crypto asset to the initial or the refund address, less all applicable fees.
2.3. By using the "Fixed Exchange Rate" you acknowledge and agree that the fixed exchange rate may differ from the classic exchange rate.
ChangeNOW shall complete the exchange if the following requirements are met:
- We received the crypto asset in a short time after the User created the exchange. It is important to note that a payment transmitted to the blockchain network does not mean that ChangeNOW accepts this payment. The number of payment confirmations is determined by us depending on the blockchain.
- The user sent the crypto asset to a specially generated address on the exchange page. Addresses for each exchange are disposable and cannot be used again.
- The user sent the exact amount that was displayed on the website, as well as took into account all relevant withdrawal fees and network fees.
If the situation allows for an exchange, the transaction will be pushed through at the rate that was confirmed by the user at the beginning of the exchange.
If the market situation is such that the transaction cannot be executed anymore, the crypto assets will be refunded, if possible, less all applicable fees.
2.4. When you exchange crypto assets, you acknowledge and agree that we cooperate with third-party liquidity providers, and we can use their services to complete the exchange.
2.5. For the exchange via our Services, our system automatically generates a one-time address.
2.6. The Website provides non-custodial services, which means that we do not store your Digital Assets on deposits and balances.
2.7. By accepting these Terms and using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years old and have full capacity to contract under the applicable law;
- are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of the prohibited jurisdictions (Section 10 hereunder);
- you are only transacting on the Website with legally-obtained funds that rightfully belong to you;
- you have not previously been suspended or removed from using the Website and our services;
- you are not furthering, performing, undertaking, engaging in, aiding or abetting any unlawful activity through your relationship with us or through your use of the Website and our services;
- you are comporting with and obeying these Terms and all applicable laws;
- you shall use the Website and our services only for the purposes related to personal non-commercial use and you do not represent any third party;
- you understand that engaging in the change of the Cryptocurrency may be risky;
- you acknowledge and agree that ChangeNOW is not acting as your broker, intermediary, agent or advisor or in any fiduciary capacity, and no communication or information provided to you by ChangeNOW shall be considered or construed as advice;
- you shall not mislead other Users and third parties during using the Website;
- you will not take any action aimed solely at causing damage to ChangeNOW or other third parties;
- you shall not reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise disassemble the Website or any ChangeNOW’s software;
- recognizing the international nature of the Internet, you accept all responsibility for compliance with all local laws and regulations relating to your actions in the network;
- you agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, receipts, notices and disclosures that ChangeNOW provides in connection with your use of the Website and our services;
- you understand and acknowledge that any delays in services are possible;
- you shall not use proxy and VPN or other software for concealing your IP-address.
2.8. The Website is accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. However, ChangeNOW reserves the right, without providing notice or compensation, to temporarily suspend the Website or access to the Website in order to carry out work including, but not limited to: updates, maintenance operations and amendments to the servers, etc.
2.9 . In order to protect the integrity of the Website, ChangeNOW reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users who violate these Terms.
3. AML/KYC Procedure
3.1. The Users don’t need to create accounts: you don’t need to register or log in to use the Website.
However, ChangeNOW uses an automated risk management system to check all the transactions made by the Users.
3.2. By accepting these Terms you agree to pass through the AML/KYC procedure, which may be applied to you or may be requested by ChangeNOW at any time.
3.3. During the AML/KYC procedure, ChangeNOW reserves the right to request additional information and documents, including but not limited to scan of your ID document valid in your country and additional information of the funds' origin.
3.4. In limited cases (such as to verify your identity in order to pass the AML/KYC procedure), we reserve the right to freeze your exchange transaction for any period of time necessary to complete the investigation and AML/KYC procedure.
While the investigation is ongoing, ChangeNOW reserves the right to transfer the frozen funds to a cold storage. It would be done for ensuring their safekeeping.
3.5. If you deny to pass through the AML/KYC procedure or don’t provide ChangeNOW with the requested documents and information, ChangeNOW has the right to refuse to execute your transactions (current and future).
3.6. By accepting these Terms, you agree and warrant to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and take full responsibility for its accuracy, completeness and veracity.
3.7. For more information, read the official ChangeNOW's Rules of Anti-Money Laundering and Combating The Financing Terrorism Compliance Control here.
3.8. Starting June 2021, ChangeNOW works with a KYC provider called SumSub.
3.8.1. If a User’s exchange has been stopped for a KYC check due to an alert from ChangeNOW’s risk-management system, ChangeNOW provides the User with a link where they can pass the verification procedure in a safe and secure manner.
3.8.2. The verification time window is 3 days, and the User can refuse to pass the procedure; in that case, the User will be provided with a refund.
In limited cases (if the transaction is suspected of being connected to illegal activities) we reserve the right to freeze your exchange transaction for any period of time necessary to complete the investigation and AML/KYC procedure.
4. Personal Data
4.1. By accepting these Terms, you expressly allow ChangeNOW to process your personal data, export your personal data outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside or are located.
4.2. We are entitled to transfer some User’s data (including IP-addresses) to our business partners or governmental bodies at their request to facilitate the prevention and disclosure of prohibited or illegal actions. By accepting these Terms, you acknowledge and agree to your personal data may be transferred in this way.
5. Prices, Exchange Rates and Confirmations
5.1. Cryptocurrency and Digital Assets are highly experimental and risky.
5.2. ChangeNOW’s conversion service attempts to provide accurate price and exchange rate information, but this information is highly volatile and can change quickly without Users necessarily being aware of these changes.
5.3. For normal orders, the exchange rate you receive is calculated at the time your payment is accepted. Due to varying security between blockchain, your payment is typically considered “accepted” at six blocks confirmation. It is important to note that a payment being broadcast to the blockchain network does not constitute an acceptance by ChangeNOW of that payment.
5.4. The ChangeNOW’s interest (the ChangeNOW’s remuneration for the using of its services and the Website) is included in the final rate of the User’s change transactions. You don’t need to pay additional fees directly to the ChangeNOW, unless otherwise provided by these Terms.
5.5. Please, contact the customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on exchange rates and prices.
5.6. Taxes. It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the changes you complete via the Website and our services, and it is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. You agree that ChangeNOW is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your exchanges or for collecting, reporting, withholding or remitting any taxes arising from any transactions.
6. Returns and Refund Policy
6.1. Cryptocurrency and Digital Assets are, by their nature, generally irreversible, and their exchange rates are highly volatile and transitory. We cannot be responsible for any risk in use of the Website, including but not limited to exchange rate risk and market risk. All sales and transactions after the ChangeNOW exchange are final and amount is non-refundable.
6.2. If an error occurs with a User’s exchange or interface on the User’s side of the transaction, the “Order Status” page on the Website will indicate whether or not the failed exchange will result in a refund of the User’s deposited Digital Asset or the outgoing Digital Asset to which the User was exchanging.
6.3. The Digital Asset deposited by the User will be refunded to the User if the “Order Status” page either:
- indicates the exchange failed by displaying “failed” message; or,
- indicates the exchange got stuck in “awaiting exchange”, “pending confirms” or “awaiting deposit” stages.
6.4. The outgoing Digital Asset will be exchanged and sent to the User if the “Order Status” page indicates a successful exchange by displaying “Done” or “Completed”.
6.5. Any decisions by ChangeNOW with respect to refunds or exchanges are final.
6.6. Please, note:
- All transactions from ChangeNOW to the User’s outgoing Digital Asset wallet shall be subject to all posted fees, including but not limited to miner fees.
- The Digital Assets extraction process can take up to twenty (20) business days. If the User wishes to expedite this process, additional charges may apply.
- Unsupported Digital Assets that are deposited into our system to unrelated wallets cannot be extracted or returned. ChangeNOW reserves the right to handle this on a case-by-case basis. Any decisions by ChangeNOW with respect to such Digital Assets being deposited when no longer supported are final.
- Transactions below the minimum limits determined on the Website can not be completed.
- When the User provides a destination address, this is the only address that output funds can be sent to. Any decisions by ChangeNOW with respect to refunds in these circumstances are final.
- When the User requests the refund, it can be issued either to the initial address or the refund address specified at exchange creation only. The refund cannot be issued to a new address. To request a refund the User should contact ChangeNOW's support team at (email@example.com). Any decisions by ChangeNOW with respect to refunds are final.
- ChangeNOW only accepts one (1) deposit per transaction ID (TXID). If your funds are deposited in a TXID with more than one (1) deposit, you will need to contact support to receive a refund. The exchange rate will not be honored and your exchange cannot be completed.
- WARNING: There are fake websites pretending to be ChangeNOW’s Website (aka “phishing scams”). They use a misspelled URL that looks like “changenow.io” in order to trick the Users into sending them funds. DO NOT USE ANY SERVICE THAT ISN'T EXACTLY LOCATED AT THE DOMAIN: “ChangeNOW.io”.
ChangeNOW is not responsible for funds that have been sent to these fake phishing sites. It is important that all Users shall verify they are visiting the correct URL (ChangeNOW.io) on their own and search for the security certificate in the URL bar of their browser.
Also, never trust private messages, solicitations or requests for funds from people claiming to be ChangeNOW unless you have verified that it is an official request from a ChangeNOW’s employee.
In case of doubt, contact us directly to verify any messaging. Stay diligent - and please report any phishing scams to our team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6.7. If there are dramatic changes in the cryptocurrency market, ChangeNOW can not exchange Cryptocurrency on the fix rate. In this case ChangeNOW shall carry out exchange transactions at the market rate or return the Cryptocurrency to the User at the choice of the latter.
The Parties agree that under “dramatic changes in the cryptocurrency market” they understand the changes in the cryptocurrency rates equal to 3% or higher in any direction.
6.8. If there are any changes in the cryptocurrency market and the User decided to take any advantages of the Website's vulnerability, ChangeNOW can not complete the exchange transactions of such User and shall return him or her the Cryptocurrency.
6.9. If you accidentally sent BCH to a SegWit BTC address that belongs to ChangeNOW, we will be able to make a refund if the amount sent is equivalent to or exceeds 60 US dollars. The fee of such operation will be 15% of the amount, but not less than 50 US dollars deducted from the BCH deposit. We cannot guarantee the possibility of returning assets other than BCH sent to the SegWit BTC address. To request a refund, kindly email@example.com.
6.10 Please note that token refunds sent to our ERC-20 address incorrectly may take up to 24 hours.
6.11 According to financial theft victim reports, in limited cases ChangeNOW is able to stop funds stolen from a client or a company.
Please note that the transaction might be stopped after the trading stage, depending on the time the report was received. In such cases, we will be able to return the funds in the asset to which the exchange was made (to-currency).
In order to return such funds, ChangeNOW will need a request of a Law Enforcement Authority, which clearly states that the mentioned funds should be returned. The hard copy of the request should be sent to our postal address: Newtonlaan 115, Utrecht, 3584 BH, Netherlands. Please send a digital copy of the request to firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the hard one.
Once the hard copy is received, we can issue a refund to an initial or refund address specified in the exchange within 3 business days.
6.12 In limited cases ChangeNOW may store User's funds. The period during which the User’s funds are stored by ChangeNOW is limited to 1 calendar year. After that ChangeNOW cannot guarantee the safe-keeping of the unclaimed funds.
Upon the User’s request, ChangeNOW will make every possible effort to return unclaimed funds after the period ends. However, ChangeNOW shall not be responsible for the result. All the fees charged for return transactions shall be paid by the User.
7.1. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify ChangeNOW from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to:
- your breach of the Terms;
- your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Website and our services,
including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs of every kind and nature.
7.2. In such case, Change NOW will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action; will provide you the opportunity to control the defense and/or settlement of such claim, suit or action; and will provide you reasonable assistance in such defense or settlement, upon reasonable request and at your expense.
8.1. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT CHANGENOW’S WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
8.2. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE WEBSITE ABD SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
8.3. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CHANGENOW MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR ANY APPLICATIONS OR EXTERNAL SITES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY.
8.4. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, CHANGENOW DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR, (C) DATA PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR (D) THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
9. Limitation of Liability
9.1. SUBJECT TO SECTION 8 ABOVE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CHANGENOW SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS, EVEN IF CHANGENOW HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9.2. SUBJECT TO SECTION 8 ABOVE, YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE CHANGENOW TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE 500 EUR.
9.3. The foregoing limitations of liability shall apply whether the alleged liability or Losses are based on contract, negligence, tort, strict liability, or any other basis.
10. Prohibited Jurisdictions
10.1. By accessing and using ChangeNOW’s services and the Website, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, or are not a citizen or resident of the United States of America, or a country subject to United Nations Sanctions Lists and their equivalent, or a country where usage of cryptocurrency is forbidden by applicable law.
10.2. ChangeNOW maintains the right to select its markets and jurisdictions to operate in and may restrict or deny its services to certain countries.
10.3. ChangeNOW also maintains the right to use various methods to prevent the use of the Website and its services by the Users listed above. You are to comply with this Section, even if ChangeNOW’s methods to prevent use of its services and the Website are not effective or can be bypassed.
10.4. ChangeNOW may seize any funds from the Users in these jurisdictions and donate them to a charity at ChangeNOW’s sole discretion.
10.5. Use of the Website is void where prohibited by applicable law.
10.6. ChangeNOW has the right to obtain your IP-address. If the IP-address is allocated in the prohibited jurisdiction (Section 10 hereunder), ChangeNOW can deny you the access to the Website and providing services.
11. Permissible Use
11.1. Use of the Website may carry financial risk, and is to be used as an experimental software utility only.
11.2. When accessing or using the Website, you agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using the Website and our services.
11.3. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not:
- damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Website in any manner;
- use the Website and our services to pay for, support or otherwise engage in any illegal activities (such as illegal gambling activities, fraud, money-laundering or terrorist activities);
- use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access to the Website or to extract data;
- you shall not distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
12.1. These Terms shall enter into force for the User since the use of the Website and shall be in force for an indefinite period.
12.2. ChangeNOW reserves the right to suspend your access to the Website for any reason, including but not limited to breaches of these Terms, in its sole and absolute discretion, immediately without prior notice and without liability.
12.3. ChangeNOW reserves the right to terminate or block your access to the Website for any reason, including but not limited to breaches of these Terms, in its sole and absolute discretion, immediately without prior notice and without liability.
12.4. ChangeNOW shall not give reasons of its actions.
12.5. Upon any termination of these Terms, Sections 2 – 11, 14 – 17 shall survive.
13. Modifying the Website
13.1. ChangeNOW is constantly changing and improving the Website and its services.
13.2. ChangeNOW has right to add or remove functionalities or features to the Website, or add or create new limits for using the Website and its services at any time.
14. Governing Law and Arbitration
14.1. These Terms are governed by the laws of the Seychelles. These Terms are to be treated in all respects as a Seychelles contract.
14.2. We and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction, venue, and forum of the Seychelles, and all courts competent to hear appeals therefrom.
15. Links to Third Party Sites
15.1. The Website may contain links or submit access to the third parties sites and to the content displayed on such sites which is the result of intellectual activity of the third parties and protected in accordance with the applicable laws. ChangeNOW does not check these sites and the content displayed on them for compliance with the applicable laws. ChangeNOW is not responsible for any information or content displayed on such sites to which the User gets access through the Website, including, any opinions or statements expressed on such third parties sites.
15.2. The User confirms that since the User will pass to the link on the Website to the site of the third party, the relations between the ChangeNOW and the User shall terminate and the ChangeNOW is not responsible for the accuracy of the information displayed on the websites of the third parties, use the services and content of the third parties by the User, the validity of such use and quality of the services and content displayed on the third party’s sites.
16. Copyright Protection
16.1. Using the Website does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Website, any software or the content you access.
16.2. The materials contained in the Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws and treaties.
16.3. Use of search queries comprising a direct domain name or the brand name such as (but not limited to) сhangenow, changenow.io, change now, etc. is prohibited in paid SEA advertisements used to attract affiliates. Violation of this rule may result in exclusion from the affiliate program (included, but not limited to, blocking of API keys and forbidding of profit withdrawal).
17.1. ChangeNOW reserves the right to change, amend, or modify these Terms at any time. We will provide you with notice of such changes by updating the "Last Updated" date at the top of these Terms. The updated Terms will take effect immediately upon posting on the Website.
17.2. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms. Herewith continuation of the usage of the Website after making changes or amendments to these Terms means acceptance of the User of such changes or amendments, and therefore the User shall regularly monitor changes in these Terms.
18.1. ChangeNOW may transfer rights and obligations under these Terms to third parties without the additional consent of the User.
18.2. The User is entitled to assign its rights and obligations under these Terms to any third party only with prior written consent of ChangeNOW.
19. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitutes the whole agreement between the Parties and supersedes any previous arrangements or agreements between them relating to the transactions contemplated in these Terms.
20. Severance and Validity
20.1. If any provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any relevant jurisdiction, such provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and shall be replaced with one having an effect as close as possible to the deficient provision.
20.2. The remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force.
21.1. From time to time, ChangeNOW may need to spend time dealing with issues brought to us by the Users. Where any User’s issue is not caused by our negligence or oversight, we reserve the right to recover reasonable administrative costs spent addressing the User’s issue.
21.2. Except as provided otherwise in these Terms, each Party shall pay its own costs and expenses in connection with the negotiation, preparation and performance of these Terms.
22. Asset listing policy
The following terminology applies to this policy:
- “NOW Token” refers to internal currency on ChangeNOW products and services. It is a utility token, providing holders with a right to use ChangeNOW products and services with special advantages. NOW Tokens are both issued on the Ethereum Network (ERC-20 Standard) and based on the Binance Chain (BEP-2 Standard). You can find more information about NOW Token and NOW Token emission here.
- “Listing” refers to the process of enabling instant exchanges of a cryptocurrency asset on ChangeNOW.
22.1 ChangeNOW offers its customers and partners an option of adding assets to the service; the current listing policy applies only for tokens currently traded on Uniswap.
22.2 Please note that ChangeNOW reserves the right to decline the listing without disclosing the reason; in that case, the listing fee will not be charged.
22.3 By listing an asset, ChangeNOW agrees to implement an asset requested on their exchange product, with the ability to buy/sell the asset with all cryptocurrency assets available at ChangeNOW’s website. ChangeNOW and the requesting party shall sign a binding document.
22.4 The integration of the above mentioned features will be complete according to the following timelines: up to 10 business days after payment.
22.5 In case of any force majeure circumstances, such as API downtimes, liquidity issues, and/or extreme service congestion on ChangeNOW’s side, the time of delivery on ChangeNOW’s side might increase up to 5 additional business days. In the case of this happening, ChangeNOW undertakes the responsibility of notifying the requester thereof and providing the appropriate estimated time of arrival as soon as possible.
22.6 After requesting the listing of an asset, the requesting party shall pay ChangeNOW a fee of 150,000 NOW according to payment instructions given by ChangeNOW.
22.7 Listing conditions:
- Token is traded on Uniswap
- Token has an ETH/WETH market
- ETH volume in the pool equals or is more than $100000
22.8 Delisting conditions:
- Liquidity dropping below $100000 (can be listed back as soon as the amount goes back to the required level)
- If the token’s project has been publicly denounced as scam
- Upon request from legal authorities
- According to ChangeNOW’s internal decision without disclosing the reason – in this case, the listing fee will be refunded.
22.9 ChangeNOW reserves the right to change, amend, or terminate any of the parts of this policy or the entire policy altogether at any time for any reason.
23.1. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as creating a joint venture, an agency relationship or a legal partnership between Parties.
23.2. ChangeNOW has the right to involve third parties for the fulfillment its obligations.
Annex 1: Staking service
The following terminology applies to these Annex:
- “NOW Token” refers to internal currency on ChangeNOW products and services. It is a utility token, providing holder with a right to use a ChangeNOW products and services with special advantages. NOW Tokens both issued on the Ethereum Network (ERC-20 Standard) and based on the Binance Chain (BEP-2 Standard). More information about NOW Token and NOW Token emission You can find here.
- “Staking” refers to the process of holding funds in a cryptocurrency wallet or smart contract.
- “Staking service” refers to additional service provided by ChangeNOW that allows Users to “freeze” NOW Tokens in their wallets for a certain period of time and get a Staking reward according to the fixed rate.
- “Staked tokens” refers to NOW Tokens that have been “freezed” in the User’s wallet or deposited to the staking smart contract for a certain period according to the conditions set out herein.
- “Staking reward” refers to the User’s earnings generated via Staking of NOW Tokens in accordance with the conditions hereof.
- “Stakeholder” refers to the User’s earnings generated via Staking of NOW Tokens in accordance with the conditions hereof.
- “ROI” refers to ratio used by ChangeNOW to calculate the profitability of Staking depending of the amount and duration of Staking.
All other term shall have the definition specified in Terms or shall be construed according to the applicable legislation.
1. General provisions
1.1. When You hold NOW Tokens You may be given the option to “stake” these assets via Staking services, provided by ChangeNOW. Using Staking services, You accept the terms for such services as set out in this Annex.
1.2. The Staking service is available to You only if the staking is not legally prohibited in Your country and You are entitled to get such services according to applicable legislation. You must not apply to take a stake if You are resident of Prohibited jurisdiction (as it described by Section 10 of Terms). Users shall hereby ensure that the sources of assets hold for Staking are legal and compliant to applicable laws and regulations.
1.3. User shall be responsible for payment of all applicable taxes, if any, to which the Staking reward might be subject and any and all other taxes which may apply to User; We make no representations in this regard. You are agreed to indemnify and hold ChangeNOW harmless against any taxes, including penalties, duties and interest levied by any government on the Staking rewards.
1.4. If We are unable to provide You with Staking service for any reason, We will inform You of this and will not process You stake.
1.5. You acknowledge that You have not relied on any statement, promise or representation or assurance or warranty that is not set out in this Annex or Terms.
1.6. STAKING SERVICE IS OPTIONAL. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO STAKE WITH US AND YOU ARE ENTITLED TO OPT-OUT OF STAKING SERVICE AT ANY TIME.
2. Our Staking service
2.1. The minimum amount of stake – 10 (ten) NOW.
2.2. The maximum limit for stake – 100 000 (one thousand) NOW for one User. You are able to stake more than 100 000 NOW, but the accrual of Staking reward shall be made for 100 000 NOW at most.
2.3. The minimum duration of Staking service is 1 (one) week, the maximum period of staking shall not be limited.
2.4. The staking (“freezing”) transaction shall be made by the User through the Website interface or from the User’s wallet directly.
2.5. The transaction fee (for “freeze” or “unfreeze” transactions) shall be payable by the User himself. The transaction fees are displayed on the confirmation screen.
3. Staking reward
3.1. The Staking reward shall be charged to Stakeholders on a weekly basis, according to the network snapshot, which is done at 12:00 UTC every Wednesday.
3.2. The Staking reward shall be equal to 22,5% of Staked tokens per annum with weekly capitalization of interests (which amounts to 25% of Staked tokens per annum in case of continuous Staking).
3.3. Every 1 500 000 NOW tokens distributed ChangeNOW is entitled to make halving of Staking reward.
3.4. Binance Chain
3.4.1. Binance Chain
The weekly Staking Reward for BEP2 shall be calculated as follows:
X – the weekly Staking Reward;
S – the amount of Staked Tokens (BEP2);
N - the number of weeks.
3.4.2. Those Tokens (BEP2) shall be considered Staked to relation of which the “freeze” transaction has been conducted.
3.4.3. ChangeNOW shall transfer the Staking reward to the Stakeholder within 2 (two) working days from the date of the networkʼs snapshot made in accordance with clause 3.1. hereof. The abovementioned term may be changed according to exceptional circumstances outside of Our control.
3.4.4. To obtain the aforementioned Staking reward the Stakeholder undertakes not to reduce the amount of stake within the payroll period. If the amount of stake was reduced (“unfreezed”) within the correspondent payroll period, such period shall be reset to zero and interest capitalization shall not apply. The increase of the staked amount could be made without loss of capitalized interest.
3.5. Ethereum Network
3.5.1. The weekly Staking Reward for ERC20 shall be calculated as follows:
X – the weekly Staking Reward;
S – the amount of Staked Tokens (ERC20) at the beginning of the correspondent week.
3.5.2. Tokens (ERC20) shall be considered Staked, when such Tokens being imported to the contract (0x2eab9f28bf00d27fee60bb889f23fc1551ec3c79) by the way of “Stake” method request.
3.5.3. The Staking Reward shall be transferred directly to the abovementioned contract at 12:00 UTC every Wednesday.
3.5.4. The ownership of Staked Tokens and accrued interest shall be confirmed by NOW-STAKE tokens, which shall be issued at the moment of “Stake” method request and specify the Stakeholder’s ownership ratio of staking contract. The Stakeholder is entitled to receive the amount of NOW Tokens staked and accrued interest by the way of “Reclaim” method request, when this occurs, the NOW-STAKE tokens burn.
3.5.5. You bear sole responsibility for the safety of NOW-STAKE tokens and access to the wallet where NOW-STAKE tokens are stored. In case of NOW-STAKE tokens are accidently lost (burned by Yourself, the access to the wallet was lost or tokens were transferred to the incorrect or inactive wallet address) the correspondent amount of staked NOW Tokens and accrued interest are non-refundable and We bear no responsibility for such accidental losses. In case You transfer NOW-STAKE tokens to another wallet address, only the owner of that wallet will be able to receive a corresponding amount of Staked Tokens and interest.
3.5.6. Due to the peculiarities of calculation in the Ethereum Network and limitations of the token’s divisibility, the acceptable error limit in the course of interest calculation or staked amount withdrawal may be 0,0000001 NOW Tokens.
3.5.7. Tokens transferred to the staking contract in contravention of Stake method are non-refundable; such tokens will be prorated between actual holders of NOW-STAKE tokens and We bear no responsibility for such accidental transfers.
4. No guarantee and limitation of Liability
4.1. Subject to this clause, We will not be liable to You, whether in tort (including negligence or perceived misrepresentation), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with Staking service for:
(a) loss of profits;
(b) loss of anticipated rewards;
(c) loss of Staked tokens (or any part thereof);
(d) loss due to changes in this Annex or Terms;
(e) loss due to the volatility of the NOW Token;
(f) loss due to exchange delisting(s) or any consequence thereof;
(g) loss due to the lack of liquidity of the NOW Token;
(h) loss due to the volatility of the Staked token during staking;
(i) loss due to the period of staking;
(j) loss due to the inability to sell the Staked token during staking period;
(k) loss of sales or business;
(l) loss of agreements or contracts;
(m) loss of anticipated savings;
(n) any indirect or consequential loss;
4.2. Subject to Clause 4.1. hereof, Our total liability to You arising under or in connection with Staking service will be limited to the Staking reward We deem are due to You.
5.1. We are entitled to make changes to the Terms and to this Annex from time to time. If We do make changes, We will update the Terms on the Website.
5.2. Your continued usage of Staking service is evidence of Your adherence to the Terms and this Annex following the effective date of such changes and constitutes Your acceptance of such changes.
6.1. This Annex is an integral part of Terms and shall be construed in addition to those Terms.
6.2. If any provision of this Annex is determined to be unenforceable or void by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be severed from the Annex and shall not affect other terms that will remain in full force and effect.
6.3. In everything else that is not regulated by this Annex, You shall be governed by provision of Terms.
6.4. To obtain the Staking reward the Stakeholder undertakes not to reduce the amount of stake within the payroll period. If the amount of stake was reduced (“unfreezed”) within the correspondent payroll period, such period shall be reset to zero.
6.5. ChangeNOW shall transfer the Staking reward to the Stakeholder within 2 (two) working days from the date of network’s snapshot made in accordance with clause 3.1. hereof. The abovementioned term may be changed according to exceptional circumstances outside of Our control.
6.6. Every 1 500 000 NOW tokens distributed ChangeNOW is entitled to make halving of Staking reward.
For more information about Our Staking service, please contact Our customer support email@example.com
Annex 2: Premium Lounge
1.1. "Premium Lounge" means a user account (‘ChangeNOW Account’, hereinafter ‘Account’) that is created at ChangeNOW website to access premium features including but not limited to cashback, loans, broker options.
1.2. To create an account with ChangeNOW a user shall provide an accurate email, which actually belongs to a user. Access to the services provided by Premium Lounge is not possible without email verification.
1.3. By creating an account a user agrees that they shall:
1.3.1 maintain the security of the Account and promptly notify ChangeNOW if a user discovers any suspicious activity related to the Account;
1.3.2. take responsibility for all activities that occur from the Account;
1.4. ChangeNOW does not provide custodial services, which means that it is not possible to store crypto assets in the Account.
1.5. It is expressly forbidden to place the Account at the disposal of third parties and to disclose access details to third parties.
1.6. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue individual services and/or sections of the Account, or all of them, at any time and without prior notice, in whole or in part. We reserve further right to limit or deny access to individual or all services, without prior notice at any time.
1.7. By default, there is no identity verification inside the Account, and it is not required to pass the KYC procedure.
1.7.1. A user has an opportunity to pass the KYC procedure for their own purpose.
1.7.2. Verification is carried out through a third-party service, our KYC provider called SumSub. You guarantee that the information you provide to us for identity verification is reliable and accurate.
1.8.1. Crypto Loan (“the Loan”) means a principal amount of funds, backed up by the Borrower with a crypto/fiat Collateral, issued by the Lender to the Borrower of the Service and subject to repayment by the Borrower pursuant to the terms of the applicable Loan Agreement.
Annex 3: Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the updated Terms on the Website from time to time and to familiarize yourself with any modifications applicable therein. Your continued participation in ChangeNOW Affiliate Program following such modifications will constitute an acknowledgment of the modified Terms to abide by and be bound by the modified Terms.
- “Affiliate” (“Affiliate”, “you”, “your”) means the individual or entity participating in Affiliate Program, offered by ChangeNOW in accordance with these Terms.
- “Affiliate Link” means a link that allows Referral to exchange one cryptocurrency to another one through ChangeNOW’s API.
- “Affiliate Program” (“Program”) means a program created by ChangeNOW team that allows users to gain profit when offering ChangeNOW’s API to its customers.
- “Affiliate Website” means website or application made and run by Affiliate through which Referrals are attracted.
- “API” means ChangeNOW API for exchanging one cryptocurrency to another cryptocurrency.
- “ChangeNOW” (“Website”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) means the creator of Program, changenow.io, any related applications associated therewith ChN Group Limited company.
- “Profile” means an account held by Affiliate with ChangeNOW.
- “Referral” means a user attracted by Affiliate to use ChangeNOW’s API.
- “Tools” means options to use API, including but not limited to Exchange Widget, WordPress Crypto Exchange Plugin, Referral links, Telegram Bot, API for Developers.
2. Enrollment in the Affiliate Program
2.1. To enroll in the Program, Affiliate must create Profile on the Website.
2.2. To create an account Affiliate must agree with these terms, save API key and password generated by ChangeNOW. It's Affiliate sole responsibility to keep the API key and password safe and secure.
2.3. Once the account is created, Affiliate may use Affiliate Links to attract Referrals and gain commissions.
2.4. Program allows you to use Tools to promote your service and use our API. Tools are available at https://changenow.io/embeds/widget; https://changenow.io/telegram-bot, and are including but not limited to Exchange Widget, WordPress Crypto Exchange Plugin, Referral links, Telegram Bot, API for Developers.
2.5. By using either the Exchange Widget, WordPress Crypto Exchange plugin, or a Telegram Bot, you represent and warrant that your Customers shall agree with ChangeNOW’s terms located at https://changenow.io/terms-of-use.
2.7. Tools Conditions. By accepting these Terms and using the Tools, you represent and warrant that:
- you are not furthering, performing, undertaking, engaging in, aiding, or abetting any unlawful activity through your relationship with us or your use of the Tools and our services;
- you are comporting with and obeying these Terms and all applicable laws;
- you shall not mislead other Customers and third parties during using the Tools;
- you will not take any action aimed solely at causing damage to ChangeNOW or other third parties;
- you shall not reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise disassemble the Tools or any ChangeNOW’s software;
- recognizing the international nature of the internet, you accept all responsibility for compliance with all local laws and regulations relating to your actions in the network using the Tools.
3. Affiliate Rights and Obligations
3.1. By participating in Program, Affiliate represents, warrants, and covenants that:
(A) You have read and agreed with all the provisions of these Terms.
(B) You have the full legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations under the Terms.
(C) You confirm that participation in Program under the Terms does not and will not conflict with any applicable legislation, provisions, regulations, licenses, permits applicable to Affiliate.
(D) YThe maintenance and the updating of your website or application will be your responsibility.
3.2. The rights granted to Affiliate hereunder by ChangeNOW are not exclusive in any manner. Nothing herein shall limit, prevent or preclude ChangeNOW from entering into other affiliate agreements or other agreements with other third parties and/or from granting rights to any other third party. Nothing herein shall prevent ChangeNOW from promoting and/or marketing its Services.
3.3. ChangeNOW reserves the right to take legal actions against Affiliate in the event Affiliate shall attempt to manipulate ChangeNOW and/or abuse ChangeNOW’s Affiliate Program.
4. Affiliate Restrictions
4.1. By enrolling in this Program you acknowledge and agree that you shall not: Engage in activities that ChangeNOW determines, in its sole discretion, to be harmful to its customers, employees, operations, or reputation;
- Promote ChangeNOW through paid advertising or media buying that leads directly to ChangeNOW website (found at changenow.io). You will not bid on ChangeNOW-branded keywords as an affiliate. This applies to all advertising platforms and to all affiliates unless direct approval from ChangeNOW is granted.
- Make or give any promises, representations, warranties or guarantees, and financial adviсes, whether expressed or implied to Referrals on behalf of ChangeNOW;
- Refer to ChangeNOW Services any Referral that engages in any obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, infringing, abusive, or illegal activity, or any activity that promotes hate or discrimination, facilitates the sale of firearms or illegal drugs, or that participates or encourages participation in, illegal activities;
- Register or purchase domain names that include ChangeNOW’s name or any misspellings or variations of ChangeNOW to run promotions as an affiliate. Additionally, you may not include our Website name, variations of our Website name, or the look and feel of our own social media pages on any social media pages (i.e. Facebook Fan Page) where you run promotions as an affiliate.
- You may not use cookie stuffing techniques or click-generators that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on Affiliate Link. You will not artificially generate clicks or impressions on your site or create visits on the Website, whether by way of a robot or software program or otherwise.
- YYou may not include on your site, display, or otherwise use Affiliate Links or other content that uses any spyware, malware, or virus, or any software application not expressly and knowingly authorized by users prior to being downloaded or installed on their computer or another electronic device.
4.2. Use of search queries comprising a direct domain name or the brand name such as (but not limited to) ChangeNOW, changenow.io, change now, etc. is prohibited in paid SEA advertisements used to attract Referrals. Violation of this rule may result in exclusion from the affiliate program (included, but not limited to, blocking of API keys and forbidding of profit withdrawal).
4.3. You may not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between you and ChangeNOW or imply any relationship or affiliation between you and ChangeNOW or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this affiliate Agreement. You may not represent yourself as an agent or employee of ChangeNOW or represent that you have the authority to bind ChangeNOW to a contract.
4.4. By accessing and using Program, you acknowledge and declare that you are not located in, or are not a citizen or resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Somalia, Myanmar (Burma), Yemen, Zimbabwe, Syria, United States of America (including all USA territories like Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John, and St. Thomas)), People's Republic of China, Bangladesh, and Bolivia, along with any other country subject to United Nations Security Council Sanctions List and its equivalent.
5. Affiliate Reward
Except in jurisdictions in which such a transaction is not permitted, you are eligible to earn affiliate commissions (“Affiliate Reward”) through Referrals during the term of these Affiliate Terms, according to the calculation described below.
5.1. Affiliate shall be entitled to an Affiliate Reward by default equal to 0.4% of each transaction made by users attracted through Affiliate Links to ChangeNOW. We may offer exclusive conditions to selected Affiliates, so please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.2. Affiliate is only eligible to earn Affiliate Reward on transactions occurring during the Term which are payable only if the related orders are not canceled or refunded.
5.3. Affiliate Reward is collected in the currency in which the exchange occurred at the time of the exchange (“to-currency”).
5.4. To withdraw Affiliate Reward you shall convert it to a supported currency. Withdrawals are supported in BTC, USDT (ERC20 and TRC20), USDC, XMR, NOW token. There is a minimum amount of funds available for conversion depending on the asset, you will not be able to withdraw funds if the balance is lower than the minimum.
5.5. Withdrawals are available from the Profile. Please note there is a minimum withdrawal available that may be changed. Once Affiliate gains a minimum balance, they may convert funds and withdraw them.
5.6. Affiliates are responsible for any and all charges, fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges, and other expenses incurred in order to receive affiliate payments. Please check with your receiving banking institution to find out if any of these apply to your account.
5.7. If We determine that payment of affiliate commissions to You in any jurisdiction is illegal under any laws, then We may reserve the right to not pay affiliate commissions for any sales made in that jurisdiction.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
6.1. The materials contained on the Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws and treaties. ChangeNOW owns and shall retain all rights, title, and interest in and to ChangeNOW API and any content and data generated through use of ChangeNOW API, including all intellectual property rights therein.
6.2. ChangeNOW hereby grants Affiliate a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use and display the links, the interface, and any promotional material provided by ChangeNOW on Affiliate website in accordance with the provisions of these Terms, and exclusively during the Term. Upon termination of Affiliate participation in the Program, Affiliate shall cease making use of any content, data, or information provided to Affiliate by ChangeNOW.
6.3. Using the Website does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Website, any software, or the content you access.
6.4. It is hereby clarified that in no circumstances Affiliate will be eligible to use sponsored ads using ChangeNOW Intellectual Property without receiving ChangeNOW’s written consent in advance.
6.5. The provision of this section shall survive any termination of the business interaction between you and ChangeNOW under these Terms, regardless of the cause of Termination.
7. Limitations of Liability
7.1. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CHANGENOW BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT OR LOSS RESULTING FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, EVEN IF THE PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE ATTRIBUTABLE TO ANY SERVICE, PRODUCT, OR ACTION OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT WILL THE PARTIES OR ITS AFFILIATES AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY SERVICES (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, EQUITY, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AGGREGATE REFERRAL FEES PAID UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE SIX-MONTH PERIOD.
7.2. ChangeNOW cannot guarantee or warrant that the performance of ChangeNOW's API, the links to the Website, or the interface, will be uninterrupted. ChangeNOW shall not be liable for any error in the implementation of the links on Affiliate Website or for any malfunction of the links.
8. Term and Termination
8.1. These Terms shall remain in effect for as long as You continue to participate in the Program. Affiliate or ChangeNOW may terminate the Terms at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party notice of such termination. No Commissions shall accrue or be earned by you following the effective date of termination.
8.2. ChangeNOW may withhold Affiliate’s final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid and to confirm that all Transactions are finalized.
8.3. You acknowledge and agree that ChangeNOW may terminate API if you, your website, or your publishing location violates, as determined by ChangeNOW in its sole discretion, any of the aforementioned restrictions or are in breach of these Terms. Upon termination, your rights as set forth in these Terms will immediately terminate and you will immediately cease conducting all Program activities. ChangeNOW also reserves the right to seek recovery of any or all Commission paid or payable to you and you hereby agree to such liability and repayment of such Commission.
8.4. We reserve the right to remove Affiliate Profiles from our system if you have not been logged into Profile for a period of three (3) years and/or have no transactions made during a period of three (3) years.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ChangeNOW and its employees, representatives, agents, and referrals, against any and all claims, suits, actions, or other proceedings brought against them based on or arising from any claim resulting from (a) any breach, non-compliance, or non-performance by you of the representations, warranties or covenants pursuant to the Terms; or (b) any claim brought against ChangeNOW by any third party resulting from your operation of Affiliate website, including without limitations, with regards to infringement of third party rights or your promotion and marketing activities.
10.1. Force Majeure. ChangeNOW shall not be liable under these Terms for non-performance caused by unforeseeable events or conditions beyond that party’s reasonable control if prompt notice of such cause arising is given and all reasonable efforts to perform are made.
10.2. Severability. In the event that any part of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remainder will continue in effect, to the extent consistent with the intent of you and ChangeNOW.
10.3. No Assignment. Affiliate may not assign or otherwise transfer, in whole or in part, the rights or obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent signed by an authorized representative of ChangeNOW.
10.4. Jurisdictional Issues. These Terms are governed by the laws of Seychelles. These Terms are to be treated in all respects as a Seychelles contract.
Annex 4: Listing Terms and Conditions
The principles outlined in Listing Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) build a framework of coin/token listing/delisting principles and procedures applied by ChN Group Limited.
- “ChangeNOW” (“We”, “Us”) refers to ChN Group Limited.
- “Coin” means any cryptocurrency that has a standalone independent blockchain (Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, etc.).
- “Token” refers to encrypted or digital tokens based on blockchain and cryptography technologies. Token does not have its blockchain, instead, they work on the blockchain of another Coin.
- “Crypto Asset(s)” means a type of asset that can be transferred only and exclusively using blockchain technology, including, but not limited to digital Coins and digital Tokens, and any other digital mediums of exchange.
- “Due Diligence Audit” refers to careful investigation of the complete financial and reputational picture of Crypto Asset before Listing.
- “NOW Token” refers to internal currency issued by ChN Group Limited. It is a utility token, providing holders with a right to use ChangeNOW products and services with special advantages. NOW Tokens are both issued on the Ethereum Network (ERC-20 Standard) and based on the Binance Chain (BEP-2 Standard).
- “Requesting Party” refers to an individual or company that uses ChangeNOW’s Crypto Asset Listing services.
- “Listing” refers to the process of enabling instant exchanges of a cryptocurrency asset on ChangeNOW.
- “Delisting” refers to the removal of an asset from an exchange.
2.1. ChangeNOW has an option to add an asset to the service to make it available for exchange (both sale and purchase) for users.
2.2. These Terms apply only to Crypto Assets currently traded on Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Kucoin, Pancakeswap, and Uniswap.
3.1. To list Coin, Requesting Party shall pay ChangeNOW a fee according to payment instructions given by ChangeNOW. The amount of fee depends on many factors, including, but not limited to: complexity and possibility of integration, time required for integration, the type of the asset, whether an asset is issued by Requesting Party, or not, and the type of the blockchain.
3.2. If Listing a certain asset is already underway, then no additional fee is required.
3.3. Listing initiative can be either made internally by ChangeNOW’s team, or initiated by Token issuers, or based on Requesting Party’s suggestions.
3.4. Each Token or Coin is submitted to an internal audit before being Listing which covers various aspects of the virtual currency, both technical and legal.
3.5. Coin Listing
3.5.1. Coin Listing is divided into two parts. At first, Coin becomes available “for purchase”, then “for sale” at ChangeNOW platform.
3.5.2. Listing time depends on the queue of other coins for listing and other factors. The estimated Listing time is discussed during the Listing application.
3.6. Token Listing
3.6.1. Once Token is listed, it becomes available both for purchase and sale at ChangeNOW platform.
3.6.2. Listing time depends on the queue of other tokens for listing and other factors. The estimated Listing time is discussed during the Listing application. However, the approximate time for Token Listing is 15 days.
3.7. Fee payment conditions. Amount of fee that needs to be paid for Listing is estimated depending on, including, but not limited to: complexity and possibility of integration, time required for integration, the type of the asset, whether an asset is issued by Requesting Party, or not, the type of the blockchain.
3.8. ChangeNOW reserves the right to decline Listing without disclosing the reason; in that case, Listing fee will not be charged.
4. Due Diligence Audit
4.1. Due Diligence audit is divided into two parts: corporate profile review and virtual currency assessment criteria. Due diligence audit is being conducted by an internal dedicated audit committee composed of different field experts (legal and compliance, information security, business development).
5. Listing requirements
5.1. The following requirements are mandatory for Crypto Asset Listing at ChangeNOW:
- Listing on CoinMarketCap with trackable markets.
- Listing on one of the following liquidity providers (Binance, KuCoin, Huobi, UniSwap (v2), PancakeSwap).
- If this asset is to be integrated on Binance, KuCoin, Huobi, it must have BTC pairing.
- If it is on Binance, KuCoin, Huobi daily volume in BTC pairing must exceed $300 000.
- If this asset is on UniSwap it has ETH/wETH pairing, or if the Token is on PancakeSwap, it should have BNB/wBNB pairing.
- If it is UniSwap or PancakeSwap total liquidity must exceed $100 000.
6. Delisting conditions
6.1. ChangeNOW reserves the right to delist any virtual currency from ChangeNOW at any time and for any reason without the obligation to state the reason for delisting.
6.2. ChangeNOW will begin a delisting review process in the following cases (examples are given by way of example only and not exhaustively):
- Liquidity drops below $100 000 (Crypto Asset can be listed back as soon as the amount goes back to the required level).
- Any form of non-compliance to the legal frameworks is identified by ChangeNOW.
- A decline in the reputation of the project and a decline in support from the community is identified by ChangeNOW.
- Token’s project has been publicly denounced as a scam.
- Upon request from legal authorities.
7. Risk Warning and No Liability
7.1. We do not guarantee that the virtual currency listed on our exchange platform will meet your needs or that access will not be interrupted.
7.2. The Due Diligence Audit does not provide any guarantees on the value or suitability of virtual currencies and/or projects. The Due Diligence Audit does not impose any liability on ChangeNOW and all listed virtual currencies are provided without warranty of any kind.
7.3. To the extent permitted by Law, ChangeNOW shall not be held liable for any damages, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of data, indirect or consequential loss.
8.1. If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms, contact us at email@example.com.
Annex 5: API Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the ChangeNOW API, you agree to these API Terms and Conditions (also called the “API Terms”). API terms is a form of agreement that you or any company you represent (“Partner“, “you”, “your”) and ChN Group Limited (“ChangeNOW“, “we”, “us”) for the publicly available application programming interfaces by ChangeNOW ( “ChangeNOW API”, “our API”). By using the ChangeNOW API, you agree to the terms below. ChangeNOW does not grant you the right to use the ChangeNOW API if you disagree with any of these terms. We reserve the right to update and change these terms from time to time without notice.
- “API” means the software application, website, interface or any other means you use that can be integrated with the Partner’s software.
- “API Credentials” means the credentials that allow you to make authenticated requests to the ChangeNOW API.
- “Customer” means any individual who makes transactions through the integrated ChangeNOW API.
- “Partner” means you or the company you represent in a professional relationship with ChangeNOW.
2.3. You declare, agree, and warrant that you will not violate any laws, contracts, rights of third parties or commit offenses by accessing our API and that you are solely responsible for your actions or omissions when using our API.
2.4. When using the ChangeNOW API, you will (and will ensure that your employees, agents, providers will):
- Using the ChangeNOW API only to develop, use and distribute the service it provides.
- Restrict disclosure of the API Credentials, or any part thereof, to your agents, employees, or services providers, who must require access to use, maintain, implement, correct or update your application following the Terms, and who are subject to confidentiality obligations.
- Not distribute, sell, lease, rent, lend, transfer, assign or sublicense any rights granted by the Terms to any third party.
- Not modify, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, reconstruct, decompile, copy, or create derivative works of the ChangeNOW API, Data, Services, or any aspect or portion thereof, except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Not accessing our API or documentation to replicate or compete with Services.
- Not accessing our API in any manner that compromises, breaks or circumvents any of our technical processes or security measures associated with Services, poses a security vulnerability to customers or users of the Services.
3. Other Rights and Limitations
3.1. You agree not to assert any patent rights related to the API or applications developed using the API against ChangeNOW, ChangeNOW customers, or other licensees of the API for making, using, selling, offering for sale, or importing any products or technology developed using the API.
3.2. You agree not to access or use the ChangeNOW API to develop or distribute the Application in any way in furtherance of criminal, fraudulent, or other unlawful activity.
3.3. You agree not to use the API for any other purpose other than to allow your users to use the Service in your Application.
3.4. You agree not to Implement features or business practices or use the APIs in a way that may harm the ChangeNOW reputation, relationships or professional ecosystem.
4.1. You acknowledge that you may receive confidential or proprietary information related to API which is either identified as confidential at the time of disclosure or should reasonably be deemed confidential by you under the circumstances, regardless of whether it is marked as confidential or private (collectively referred to as "Confidential Information").
4.2. ChangeNOW API and API credentials are considered ChangeNOW as confidential information.
4.3. You may use Confidential Information only to the extent necessary to exercise its rights following these API Terms. Without limiting any other obligations under these API Terms, you agree that you will protect Confidential Information from unauthorized use, access, or disclosure in the same way you would use to protect your own confidential and private information.
5. Warranty Disclaimer
CHANGENOW API AND DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, TERMS, OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES, TERMS, OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, CORRESPONDENCE WITH DESCRIPTION, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM CHANGENOW OR THROUGH OR FROM THE CHANGENOW API SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN API TERMS. CHANGENOW DOES NOT WARRANT THAT OUR API AND DOCUMENTATION ARE SUITABLE FOR API PARTNER'S USE, THAT OUR API OR DOCUMENTATION ARE WITHOUT DEFECT OR ERROR, THAT OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHER, CHANGENOW MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR API AND DOCUMENTATION.
6. Limitation of Liability
CHANGENOW WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE, MISUSE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR API WITH ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, ITS CONTENT OR FUNCTIONALITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR REVENUE; BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR WORK STOPPAGE; COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION; LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, DATA OR DATA USE; LOSS OF GOODWILL; DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, FAILURE TO CONNECT, NETWORK CHARGES, AND ALL OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF CHANGENOW HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, CHANGENOW TOTAL LIABILITY TO API PARTNER FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF API PARTNER’S USE OF OUR API AND/OR IP ON THIS API, OR ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE API TERMS, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF 100 USD. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS, AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
7. Term and Termination
7.1. These Terms will take effect for you as soon as you get access to the API until it is terminated by either Party.
7.2. ChangeNOW reserves the right to suspend your access to the Partners API for any reason, including but not limited to breaches of these Terms, in its sole and absolute discretion, immediately without prior notice and liability.
7.3. Any termination of these API Terms shall also terminate the right to use our API hereunder.
7.4. Upon termination of the Terms: (a) each party shall return to the other party, or destroy (and provide certification of such destruction), all property of the other party in its possession or control (including all Confidential Information); (b) Partner shall immediately cease displaying any ChangeNOW Trademarks on any website or otherwise; and (c) all rights granted to Partner hereunder will immediately cease, including the right of Partner to access and use the ChangeNOW API.
7.5. ChangeNOW's rights and your obligations contained in these API Terms will remain in effect after the expiration or termination of these API Terms.
8. Applicable Law
8.1. These Terms are governed by the laws of Seychelles. These Terms are to be treated in all respects as a Seychelles contract, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
8.2. Any disputes, claims, or controversies between you and ChangeNOW regarding these Terms or the use of the API, which are not amicably resolved, shall be settled through binding arbitration (rather than in court) by telephone, online, or based solely upon written submissions without in-person appearance.
9.1. ChangeNOW has the right to involve third parties in the fulfillment of its obligations.
9.2. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations or any interest or rights granted hereunder to any third party without the prior written consent of ChangeNOW.
9.3. By installing, copying, or otherwise using our API, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions indicated above.
10.1. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and ChangeNOW concerning the subject matter herein and supersede all prior and contemporaneous negotiations and oral representations, agreements, and statements.
10.2. These Terms may only be modified by a written amendment duly executed by us. No waiver, concession, extension, representation, alteration, addition, or derogation from these Terms by us, or under the Terms, will be effective unless consented to explicitly and executed in writing by our authorized representative.
10.3. Failure on our part to comply with any provision of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of any of our rights under these Terms.